Woolworths Gift Cards Collection Notice
1. Our Privacy Obligations
Everyday Gift Card web site (Web Site) is operated by Woolworths Group Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 (Woolworths, We, Us, Our) in conjunction with third party service providers engaged by Woolworths from time to time.
2. Personal Information
2.1 What personal information do we collect?
The nature of the information that We collect will depend on how you use the Web Site or other facilities or services that We offer. In general, the personal information We may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- your name
- your email and mailing address
- your Gift Card 'Card Number' and 'PIN' and
- details of any complaint or query made by you.
2.2 Our use of the information
Generally, We use information collected about you to provide a particular product or service requested by you. We may also use your personal information for related purposes such as:
- maintaining Our relationship with you, including responding to your questions
- helping Us to identify and inform you about other products or services that are likely to be useful to you
- internal accounting and administration
- providing reports and information to regulatory, government and quasi-governmental bodies as required by law
- investigating complaints made by you or protecting you from error and fraud
- improving the Web Site and
- developing a better understanding of Our customers' needs.
2.3 Disclosure of personal information
We may share your personal information with other companies in the Woolworths Group and third parties engaged by Us to perform functions on Our behalf. We may also disclose your information to regulatory, government and quasi-governmental bodies as required by law. Occasionally We may disclose your information to another organisation because:
- We believe that it is necessary to provide you with a product or service that you have requested
- We believe it will help us run aspects of Our business efficiently
- We believe that it is necessary to implement our terms of service
- We believe that it is necessary to protect Our rights, property or personal safety, or that of any member of the public
- We believe that it is necessary to protect Our interests (for example, disclosure to a court in the event of legal action to which We are a party) or
- the assets and operations of the WISH Gift Card business are being transferred to another party as a going concern. It is unlikely that we disclose this information overseas.
We may also collect personal information about you by accessing data from other sources and then analysing that data together with the information we already hold about you in order to learn more about your likely preferences and interests.
When you visit our websites, social media pages or mobile applications or click on our advertisements on the online media of other companies, we may collect information about you using technology which is not apparent to you, for example 'cookies'. For information about our use of this technology, visit woolworths.com.au/giftcards/cookies-statement to view our Cookie Statement.
4. Your rights
Except in limited circumstances, you are entitled to access to the personal information We hold about you. Before We provide you with access to your personal information, We may require proof of identity. On most occasions, information is provided free of charge. However, We may charge a reasonable fee if your request requires substantial effort on our part.
If at any time you wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact Us.
5. Contact Details
Email at email@example.com
Telephone on 1300 908 631 (9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST/AEDT) or
Write to us at
Woolworths Group Limited
PO Box 8000
Baulkham Hills NSW 2153.